Age Of 18

    As a Child we always think that age of 18 is quite exciting ,adventurous, and furious we are allowed to do thinks that is not possible as a child as . BUT as a adult we have to face severe problems, we have to deal with major depression , we have to take life turning decisions and sometimes we don't have that much experience to decide our own path.
             At this movement I'm feeling the same, I took that path which I think is not made for me,Engineering is not that think to  everyone to decides at their early ages.This education system and society tend us to choose path of Engineering or medical which  have standard and Prestige.  I took Engineering as my career and decides to take admission in D.Y patil college.     It's cool right?, Yeah it is ,college is definitely fantastic and with great interior design and also college put extra effort on student's placement.This are some important info that all we knows about, but with that it is also important to with which friends we are going to spend our college life. For me it was difficult to leave my home.I remember that noon when I left for pune my mom where crying and that tear broke me apart It's was hard to me to not cry at that moment,but still my eyes were wheat. 13 February was date when my father left me in pune with great wishes and hope. I think It was first time when I cry for my dad when they left me.
And really while writing this I can feel that emotion. 
                      FIRST day of college was ' valentine day' I thought first day of college will be more enjoyable with valentine but nothing happens like that.I saw the knew face who were not familiar to me, But I  start conversations with all and thinks don't work out that I thought should be.They were more complicated their sense of humor their language was so much different than mine.That was not a problem, the problem is when you ready to give your friendship to other and they don't want your friendship. 
Its feel bad if someone don't want you company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

26/05/2022

How you Feel.....?